Yusuf Pathan Gifted Toyota SUV to Irfan Pathan



Irfan Pathan, who is going through a lean patch in his cricketing career, had something to cheer about on Eid. Irfan, who has a penchant for cars, got the perfect gift he could have got - an expensive and elegant brand new Toyota SUV from his elder brother Yusuf Pathan.

It was just few weeks ago when Yusuf had told film director Farah Khan on a TV show that he always gifted things to Irfan as they share a very warm relationship. The lanky hard-hitting batsman gifted the white-coloured SUV, which he had selected well ahead and kept it a well-guarded secret from his sibling. "It was a surprise gift for me. I came back from Bangalore two days ago and was busy preparing for Eid. Though the car was bought five days ago, no one from my family told me about it,".

"It was only on Sunday night that my sister told me that Yusuf had bought a car for me. She took me to the car that was parked few blocks away. I loved it a lot. I always wanted a stylish SUV and Yusuf knew it," Irfan said.



0 comments: